My bloggging partner in crime, Erina, has tagged me with the following question: “What is the most common grammar error you make?”
Sadly, my friend, there isn’t just one…there’s a lovely tie with:
1) Mixing up “lay” and “lie”
2) I’m a comma whore, so I splice and dice sentences faster and with more efficiency than a Ginsu knife carving up vegetables.
3) Wordiness in my sentences. I’m a terrible rambler.
4) Mixing up “there” “they’re” and “their”
5) Using Canadian lingo when writing stories set in other countries.