- When we first met, he was smooth, sophisticated, and purred when he worked. Now, I notice he makes strange noises when he thinks I’m not paying attention.
- Our relationship was great for the first 3 months, then suddenly–with no explanation or reason–he stopped functioning.
- I checked around with his exes (other users) and this problem is chronic.
- When I tried to trouble shoot and see what was wrong, he just shut down on me.
- When I asked his buddies (Tech Support) what was going on, they said I had to ask him, but he just said, “Latest software installed.”
- When I decided to just give up, he said, “Please wait for installs,” then updated himself, and started working again.
Now, I ask you, isn’t that just like a man?!