Things that drive me crazy about tele-seminars
by NatashaDeen | Mar 23, 2011 | Rant
- Long-winded introductions about why the person is qualified to give the lecture (like 1/2 an hour’s worth).
- Vague speeches about how far they’ve come (“I went from making $18 dollars last year to making six figures and all from opening myself to the power of opportunity!”).
- Buzzwords (“Empower yourself!” “Uplift others!” “Spread love!”)
- Lack of concrete examples showcasing their success.
- Dumb questions from the tele-audience.
- The weird, breathy, kind of “I’m on Prozac” tone of voice.