Been down & out with the flu/cold for 10 days (and counting) and here’s the top 5 things I’ve learned:
- Love is love, but in a war between you, pillow space, and your dogs, the dogs will win. Lower center of gravity, not afraid to head butt, & they’re not above licking you to death as a war move to gain both the pillow and the blanket.
- No matter how many Peanut M & Ms you eat, they will not take away your cold, and you won’t respect yourself in the morning.
- Benadryl makes you crave sugar (like 2 bags worth of chocolate).
- There is no lady-like way to sneeze, although you will win the respect of all the men in the house by sneezing 14 times in a row.
- Writing while stoned on meds only seems like a good idea at the time. Upon reflection, spending three hours to write: œAnd then she discovered something that turned the case on its side because she realized the something clue held the answer to the whatsit puzzle really only sounds good in your head.