- Because the woman has been searching for her daughter for over 3 years, yet allows a guy she’s known for 2 weeks to dictate her decisions.
- Because a high needs child is left unsupervised in a public area.
- Because when the criminal goes after the female character, she decides to call her **BOYFRIEND** and not the cops.
- Because the conflict could be solved in 2.3 seconds if the characters would just talk to each other.
- Because the bad guy is coming and the police’s decision–though there are spies and moles in their department–is to EXPAND the number of people on the case, not condense it.
Though it’s frustrating, I kind of like bad writing because it showcases stuff I need to avoid in my work…